Jan’22 – UICCP HUAT HUAT Campaign
Jan’22 – UICCP HUAT HUAT Campaign | 13 Jan 2022
Promotion Period: 18 Jan to 28 Feb 2022
- For online entries, please keep the original receipt for verification purposes during prize collection.
- Winners who fail to show the original receipts will be disqualified.
Choices of Prize
- Choice A: Whirlpool Eco 9kg Topload Washer (worth $629) x 2 winners
- Choice B: Whirlpool FreshCare 8kg Front Load Washer (worth $849) x 2 winners
- Choice C:Whirlpool FreshCare 9/6kg Washer-Dryer (worth $1,399) x 2 winners
- Choice D: Whirlpool Freshcare 9kg Heat Pump Dryer (worth $1,599) x 2 winners
Online Entry Form
By completing this form, you:
- Confirm that the information provided by you is true, accurate and complete; and
- Consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes of managing, conducting and administrating the promotion and/or lucky draw.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – LUCKY DRAW
- This lucky draw is open to all Singapore residents aged 18 years and above, except staff and immediate family members of Universal Integrated Corporation Consumer Products Pte Ltd (UICCP), their advertising agencies and other promotion partners.
- The participating products are all UIC products. This includes UIC Big Value Laundry Liquid Detergent, UIC Big Value Powder Detergent, UIC Big Value Dishwashing Liquid, UIC ActivePower+, SPINmatic Low Suds Laundry Liquid, Sofsil Fabric Softener, Sofsil Ultra Concentrated Fabric Softener, Natural Plus Dishwashing Liquid, Natural Plus Laundry Liquid, Natural Plus Bathroom Cleaner, Natural Plus Kitchen Cleaner, Kim Poh Dishwashing Liquid and Sofscrub.
- Purchases of the participating products have to be made between 18 Jan to 28 Feb’22 to qualify for the lucky draw.
- Multiple entries may be submitted but each entry must be accompanied with a new and official receipt with a minimum $8 worth of participating products. Entries with duplicated receipts will be disqualified.
- Proof of postage is not proof of receipt and incomplete, inaccurate and/or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- For SMS and online entry, please keep the original receipt for verification purposes during prize collection. Winners who fail to show the original receipt will be disqualified.
- All entry forms received before 1 March 2022 will be accumulated to the Grand Draw held on 26 March 2022 at 10am at UICCP office.
- All winners will be notified by post. All decisions made by the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- If winners cannot be contacted or does not attempt to contact within seven (7) working days, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and an alternative winner will be selected by random drawing from the remaining eligible entries.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash. UICCP reserves the right to substitute all prizes with another of similar value at its discretion.
- All prizes not claimed by 20 April 2022 will be donated to a recognized charity.
- By taking part in this draw, you understand and accept without condition that UICCP may elect to use your personal information contained herein for internal and/or external purposes in a manner it deems fit, whilst according your privacy and confidentiality with the highest priority.